Every woman desires to have a body which is alluring and pleasurable to the senses. There are many
benefits of staying fit and healthy; like, one can experience a quick flow of energy and stamina
throughout the day. Earlier, people had a stigma towards working out, but with the upsurge of less
outdoor activities and increased awareness; people have embraced healthy lifestyles.
Below are the best 10 health tip to keep that body beautiful:
1. Start the day with a fresh and a lively feeling. Yes, the thought within you reflects in your
body. No matter how bad your previous day was but today is a new day. Do not allow the
previous days thoughts accumulate and spoil your new day. Try and solve the conflicts with
your friends, or with your spouse, or with your co-worker or your boss. The problem usually
appears as a big conflict, but when you sleep over it and start a new day; you feel it was a
small conflict and does not need any consideration.
2. Start with a bright smile and look yourself in the mirror and say I Love You. Yes, loving
yourself makes you a stronger person. The person who has the prowess to express and feel
good about themselves can accomplish any task.
3. Always try and understand that exercise is a must for your body. Also, try to keep a note that
exercise does not require a schedule. We drink water, food, wear clothes; these tasks do not
require a schedule, but it is customary with us. Hence, make exercise as a customary habit in
4. Try and follow meditation religiously. Start with a 10 to 15 minutes a day and then increase
your timings gradually. Meditation is a natural stress buster and in this busy world, it helps
you to connect with yourself. And ultimately your well-being is primary.
5. Always start the day with a glass of lukewarm water with honey and lemon juice. This helps
in removing the toxins from your body. Lemon has detoxifying properties and honey helps in
soothing the body with the much-needed nutrients.
6. Try and avoid as much as sugar intake. If you have a habit of drinking tea or coffee, then
avoid sugar in your daily cups of tea and coffee.
7. Always ensure yourself for minimum intake of tea and coffee. Although, completely cut-
down of tea or coffee is best suited for healthy you. Therapists suggest that tea and coffee
consumption block your thinking capacity and hence avoid having them. And, stay far from
sweets, sweets soothe you temporarily, but once consumed will remain as fat deposition in
your body. Excessive intake of sugar food items risks of obesity, diabetes, heart problems
and so on. Hence, try and limit the consumption of sugary items.
8. Dont get addicted yourself to alcohol and drugs. The material addiction makes you as their
slave and in turn, command their consumption without your knowledge. Hence, have a
complete control of yourself and stay far from drugs and alcohol.
9. Stay away from your phone for some time. This gives you the time to reciprocate to the
peoples emotion naturally rather than reciprocating to the person using emoticons to a
person located remotely. This also helps you to reconnect yourself with your near and dear
ones. The happier you reflect in your body.
10. Also, stay away from meat or try and restrict your intake to a minimum consumption.
Always have an attitude towards learning from your previous mistakes, but never repeat them again.
The inward beauty reflects outwards and hence a beautiful body.